With the advances in technology, internal and external communication has become quicker and simpler. There are a number of businesses that are moving from traditional landline phones to VoIP phone systems. With a number of service providers, business owners have a lot of options they can choose from. Apart from making communication easier, there are a number of additional features that can help grow your business.
- Follow me call routing: This feature will allow you to create a list of contacts that you can find before the call goes into voicemail. Hence, if you are unable to answer your office phone, it will be redirected to your cell phone and then to your home phone. The call will only go to voicemail when the list is exhausted.
- Door phone entry integration: This is a feature that will enable integration of an analog door phone so that you can enjoy two way call with visitors and then unlock the door from your phone when you wish to. It is the perfect upgrade for the security of your office.
- Voicemail to email: This is an excellent feature where the voicemail message will be transcribed into an email and it will be sent to the preferred email address. You will not have to scribble anything while you are on the call. It is an extremely useful feature for business owners.
- Music: If you tend to put callers on hold frequently, you can use this feature. Your callers will not have to wait through silence. They can enjoy the music you choose to put while they are on hold.
- Call detail reports: For a business, it is essential to track the information about the calls made in and outside of the company. With VoIP service, you will be able to view the data over a period of time and the inbound as well as outbound call detail reports will allow you to view all the information about the history of calls made with the duration and cost of the same. This information will help you understand where the time and money of the company has gone.
Apart from these five features, there are a number of additional features that make it easier for you to manage the business. VoIP is here to make business communication seamless and simple. ReviewVoIP will help you choose the ideal service provider for your business and ensure that you choose the best package. Every service provider will offer you different plans to choose from. You need to choose the one based on your requirements and budget. Cost of the plan and the customer service are two decision making factors. Do not make a decision simply based on the cost of the plan offered to you. Consider the service they offer and the downtime. It is ideal to choose a service provider that has minimal downtime and offers efficient services 24*7. Choose the right partners for effective business communication in and outside of the company.